Reading Assignment for 10 March
Remember that we don't meet on 3 March, as that is the second day of the semester break. I hope you use the time to regroup, rest, catch your breath and figure out how you can make the best of the time you have left in your courses. As for me, I'll be heading to the beach, doing a little kayaking, sleeping and eating fresh seafood.
Your reading assignment for 10 March is as follows:
Turner, P. 702
Gould, P. 720.
Be prepared to write during part of class time. I'm inclined to have you work again in small groups for this exercise. I am going to think this idea through and let you know for sure when we meet again.
Remember also that this year daylight savings time begins on 11 March. This means we have one less hour to enjoy on Saturday, but of course, we get it back in November.
Your reading assignment for 10 March is as follows:
Turner, P. 702
Gould, P. 720.
Be prepared to write during part of class time. I'm inclined to have you work again in small groups for this exercise. I am going to think this idea through and let you know for sure when we meet again.
Remember also that this year daylight savings time begins on 11 March. This means we have one less hour to enjoy on Saturday, but of course, we get it back in November.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home