Final Assignments for English 1102
Your last major essay is due to be turned in as hard copy by the end of class on 28 April. Please don't ask to submit your work by e-mail. If you have any questions about turning in the paper due on this date, please be sure to pose your questions in a timely way. Please be aware that I am available to comment on drafts of this paper as long as you get them to me (drafts ok by email) NO LATER THAN Monday, 23 April 2007. If you send me a draft later than that, I shall not have time to review it.
Your final exam will be held in class on Saturday, 5 May 2007. The exam schedule is as follows: the 8AM class has exam from 8AM until 10AM, and the 11AM class has exam from 12PM until 2PM (please note the special time for the 11AM exam--noon and NOT 11AM--go figure).
You final exam will count 10% of your grade (see class syllabus). It will be an in-class essay composed on a topic to be assigned by me. In fact, I shall give you a choice of topics on which to write. Your final exam essay is due to be turned in at the end of the exam period as hard copy.
I am required to submit your grades no later than 8 May by 10AM. As soon as I post your grades, you should be able to view them online by logging into OWLNET using your KSU ID and password. If you are uncertain as to how to log in to view your grades, you should contact the campus help desk at extension 6999.
I hope all goes well for each of you. I have appreciated your effort, and I am hopeful you will take something of value with you from all the practice you have done this semester. I encourage you to keep writing, to read widely, and to not shy away from thinking about important ideas. I believe that the more you do to find your own true voice, the closer you come to finding your true place in the world.
Your final exam will be held in class on Saturday, 5 May 2007. The exam schedule is as follows: the 8AM class has exam from 8AM until 10AM, and the 11AM class has exam from 12PM until 2PM (please note the special time for the 11AM exam--noon and NOT 11AM--go figure).
You final exam will count 10% of your grade (see class syllabus). It will be an in-class essay composed on a topic to be assigned by me. In fact, I shall give you a choice of topics on which to write. Your final exam essay is due to be turned in at the end of the exam period as hard copy.
I am required to submit your grades no later than 8 May by 10AM. As soon as I post your grades, you should be able to view them online by logging into OWLNET using your KSU ID and password. If you are uncertain as to how to log in to view your grades, you should contact the campus help desk at extension 6999.
I hope all goes well for each of you. I have appreciated your effort, and I am hopeful you will take something of value with you from all the practice you have done this semester. I encourage you to keep writing, to read widely, and to not shy away from thinking about important ideas. I believe that the more you do to find your own true voice, the closer you come to finding your true place in the world.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home